More than 180 species of “magic” mushrooms produce the psychoactive compound psilocybin. When you ingest psilocybin, your gut converts it into another chemical called psilocin, which triggers changes in the brain. It increases activity in the visual cortex, leading to changes in perception; it decreases network activity in the “Default Mode Network,” driving the experience of ego loss; and it increases connectivity among different regions of the brain. Researchers believe it’s the combination of these effects that makes psilocybin an effective tool for combating depression and addiction, for which research shows support.
- Inner Peace - "The Awakening" $69.00 – $130.00
- Brain Booster - "Mental Mastery" $55.00 – $99.00
- Sample Pack: 5 capsules $8.00 – $45.00
Sample Packs: 3 bags x 5 capsules (Get 15 Percent Off)
Sample Packs: 5 bags x 5 capsules (Get 20 Percent Off)
Sample Packs: 8 bags x 5 capsules (Get 30 Percent Off)
- Psychedelica Documentary From Gaia Episode 2
- Psychedelica Documentary From Gaia Episode 1
- Psychedelica Documentary From Gaia
- Magic Mushroom Ceremony Guide | 5 Crucial Steps To Hold Your Own Ceremony
- Meet DoubleBlind, The New Magazine Focused On Psychedelics
- AOC Says She’ll Introduce More Psychedelics Legislation In Congress
- Scientists studying psychoactive drugs accidentally proved the self is an illusion
- Psychedelics Help You Become Emotionally Adaptable, Study Finds
This is Life Changing!
I was a bit nervous about trying this for my issues, sleep issues, forgetting to eat and also anxiety. I noticed a difference in my mood the very next day after I tried it and with every dose it gets better and better. I was able to cut out so many extra vitamins or pills that I normally would have to take in order to just do normal daily activities. If you are nervous about trying this don’t be. I have had zero side effects and I’ve been using this product for a few months. It is life changing!